• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello All

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found the owners site and wanted to join for any updated BUZZ. I'm number #6661 on the reservation list. When I first saw my number I did not see the one (1) and got a little shaky, "HA Ha". No offense to reservation holder of #666. Can't hardly wait to see my first Elio up close. This weekend the tour is in Charlotte, NC and we have plans to check it out.
grunt
Grunt, Welcome to the forum and congratulations on having your number.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found the owners site and wanted to join for any updated BUZZ. I'm number #6661 on the reservation list. When I first saw my number I did not see the one (1) and got a little shaky, "HA Ha". No offense to reservation holder of #666. Can't hardly wait to see my first Elio up close. This weekend the tour is in Charlotte, NC and we have plans to check it out.
grunt
WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, grunt. Semper Fi, from the Bayou State and the future birth place of the Elio; Louisiana! Doc

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Music Man, welcome back. We've missed all your greetings and comments from the Bayou State.
Thanks for the "welcome back," Jim. I've truly missed all of you guys, & gals. . . . . . And it broke my heart when I got the news about our beloved Z. She certainly was ALWAYS our light I. The dark and helped each of us at one time or another to find our feet and get them back on the ground and on the correct path. . . . . . She will always be a huge part of this Elio project! May our God Bless and keep her.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Music Man, welcome back. We've missed all your greetings and comments from the Bayou State.
Welcome.png

Top Bottom