• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello All

Tank 10

Reaction score
My name is Mike and I'm from North Carolina but make my home in Wisconsin. Can not wait to have this in my garage. Plan on buying at least three. One for me and the wife and one for fun. Plan on customizing the mess out of all of them. Air Force Veteran and extremely proud of it. So welcome to my world people, let's take this ride together

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My name is Mike and I'm from North Carolina but make my home in Wisconsin. Can not wait to have this in my garage. Plan on buying at least three. One for me and the wife and one for fun. Plan on customizing the mess out of all of them. Air Force Veteran and extremely proud of it. So welcome to my world people, let's take this ride together

Welcome Mike! Admitting you "have a problem" is the first step towards correcting it. You've come to the right place, as most of us here, are patiently waiting for "the cure" in the form of a new autocycle. :cheer2: .........or three.:becky:

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go Air Force, thanks for your service. You deserve to have one of these in the garage, or three. It is a ride, and when you sit in one of these it feels a little like a fighter plane except without the acceleration and the altitude. Oh and the noise, or the g forces. Other than that it is just the same, but you also can't do aerial refueling or go Mach 3. Actually there are a lot of things that will be different. Your second is still in the back seat though.

Good stuff on this forum. Bring your comments

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tank, welcome to the forum and as a proud Army veteran I thank you for your service. Many of us are looking forward to doing some customization to our Elio's. I think the first gathering of Elio's following production will be quite an event and will show the imagination and visions of the members.

Top Bottom