• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Everyone, From Hammond, La...

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio Owners forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

I am sure your will find a way to make it out to the plant so you can enjoy your new Elio on the way home. I am hoping they also put some cameras inside the plant so we can follow along as production starts up as many of us will be waiting anxiously for our turn over the first weeks or months.

We are very glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you have not done so already we have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I plan to beg, borrow, steal a ride to the plant to purchase my elio and drive the first 300 miles home.

Someone should put a camera on a balloon/pole above the exit of the plant for the first week to show a time lapse of the vehicles driving away!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, saint451. I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure as we journey towards Elio production and ownership. Is the 451 your reservation # or simply a nice number to you? :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Welcome from KS, Saint! Chiefs fan here. As long as you have Drew Brees and Sean Payton, you have a shot at the playoffs and then to make it to the SB. For your Elio, sounds like a great plan. I so very much hope production can start at the latest in Sept 2015. I personally think that once production starts, it'll be hard for Elio Motors to produce 250 cars a day 6 days a week. My guess is after the first 3-5 weeks, they'll be able to consistently crank out 250 a day. One would hope for a Oct - Dec 2015 timeframe, to get notified that your car is ready, depending on if you are all-in at $100, 250, 500 or 1000. Just trying to be realistic. I am rooting for Elio big time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I plan to beg, borrow, steal a ride to the plant to purchase my elio and drive the first 300 miles home.

Someone should put a camera on a balloon/pole above the exit of the plant for the first week to show a time lapse of the vehicles driving away!
Sain451, welcome from a lifelong 49er fan who now lives in New Mexico. The most popular team in my area is the Cowboys but I could never be a Cowboy fan. Thanks for joining the growing number of future Elio owners and supporting the revolution in personal transportation. We are a friendly helpful group and we hope you will enjoy the journey with us.

Top Bottom