• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Broomfield Colorado

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just joined this forum in the past week and wanted to say "Hi". Am still over 5 years from retiring and the Elio would work great for my half hour commutes. Could also foresee somehow adapting it to a tow-behind attachment for an RV (if any had similar thoughts let me know) but not a priority as don't own the RV yet. Went "All In" and don't think it was a poor decision since now have a place in line under the 10,000 mark. Got my fingers crossed that all the people working on making this can come together and make magic happen.
Kevin

Hi Kevin from Kansas! Welcome to the forum, congrats on your reservation.

Lived in Broomfield from '97 - '03. In Brandywine, close to 122nd and Lowell. How about you?

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just joined this forum in the past week and wanted to say "Hi". Am still over 5 years from retiring and the Elio would work great for my half hour commutes. Could also foresee somehow adapting it to a tow-behind attachment for an RV (if any had similar thoughts let me know) but not a priority as don't own the RV yet. Went "All In" and don't think it was a poor decision since now have a place in line under the 10,000 mark. Got my fingers crossed that all the people working on making this can come together and make magic happen.
Kevin
WELCOME!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kevin
RevTriker, just a hop, skip and a jump away in Arvada! Wife is 4 years from retirement next month. I have not worked for several years, due to declining health of parents. Dad passed 16 months ago and Mom is recovering from hip replacement. Oldest sister now lives with Mom, so thinking of picking up some work. Just thinking mind you. I don't want to rush into anything, like putting money down on a car that isn't even in production yet!

Top Bottom