• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Columbus Ohio

where can i see one of these in columbus ohio

• where can i test drive one of these

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • any events on these coming to the columbus area soon??

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

panthers21

Reaction score
Hello just signing in to say hi to every body.I can not wait to find out more about these cars (trikes) whatever state they classify these cool things in.Just a quick question where can I find one of these in Columbus ohio???? to look at test drive buy and all that good stuff.Talk to yall later im sure Have a great day all.Panther

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
panters21, Welcome to the Elio family! I hope you have a good time on these forums.

The Elio is a great concept but unfortunately it is still about a year or so away from production at this point. There are some prototypes which are touring the country and will hopefully stop near you. If everything goes according to plan sometime late this year or early next year their will be tour where you will be able to get some hands on time behind the wheel or a new Elio.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was going to be a showing in Columbus last year but it was cancelled. Hope you all get to see an Elio up close this coming summer at a location in Ohio. I know I will be there. Look forward to meeting our Ohio group.

Top Bottom