• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Denver

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Can hardly wait for my Elio . Hey everybody what plans for your Elio's have you made towards upgrades and what color has everyone chose. I'm kind of attracted to eithier the blue or the apple green. Anybody else.?

Hi Larry, from Kansas! Welcome to the forum. I lived in the Denver area from '91-'05... Thornton, Denver, Aurora, Broomfield and Erie. My son lives in Thornton now.

I'm gonna keep the upgrades down ... cruise control might be the only upgrade. Leaning towards blue or black for the color.

And yes, as Husker1 mentioned, the Elio tour will be a the Taste of Colorado and then I believe some mall somewhere a day or two before. Check eliomotors.com, then click on News, to see the schedule details.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can hardly wait for my Elio . Hey everybody what plans for your Elio's have you made towards upgrades and what color has everyone chose. I'm kind of attracted to eithier the blue or the apple green. Anybody else.?
Welcome to the forum and this group of eclectic Elio fans. There are plenty of ideas on upgrades, wraps, etc on this forum. You can use the search function to direct you to them. welcome and we look forward to your comments and opinions while we all wait for our Elio's to begin being produced.

Top Bottom