• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Dsm Iowa

Johnny

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello everyone just set up my account today, I'm all in for only 100 but looking to upgrade soon I can't wait to get my new Elio i really dont drive much in town but go on many road trips so it will be great for that and also to visite my mother more, the main reason i dont get to see her as much is due to gas prices so this will be wonderful!

Im so happy the Elio is fwd and seems it would be good in the winter maybe no 4x4 but not a rwd vehicle.

The only issue i may have is if they require a motorcycle licence in my state... i know there are no helmet laws so that's nice but not sure on the rest.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Iowan, No one will have to worry about a possible requirements for a motorcycle license, just a simple written test and a driving test, with the Elio there is no risk of tipping over during the test.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Iowan, No one will have to worry about a possible requirements for a motorcycle license, just a simple written test and a driving test, with the Elio there is no risk of tipping over during the test.
And by the time we get our Elios the issue may very well be resolved. I still say you ride a mc and drive an Elio - Elio is a car!

Top Bottom