• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Hot Springs

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Hot Springs, I guess I will NOT be the first one in the state to get an Elio with a reservation number of 5863. I want a white automatic because I figure my kids are going to want to drive it and they don't know how to drive a manual.

I guess since there are no immediate plans for a dealership in the state then maybe we can go to Shreveport and pick ours up at the factory...like Corvette people get to do!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll see you down there (#5971)! Heading down there to drive mine back also. Not sure of which route you'd take to get back from Shreveport to Hot Springs, but if there's enough of us heading in the same direction, it would be quite a sight for the other folks on the highway.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello from Hot Springs, I guess I will NOT be the first one in the state to get an Elio with a reservation number of 5863. I want a white automatic because I figure my kids are going to want to drive it and they don't know how to drive a manual.

I guess since there are no immediate plans for a dealership in the state then maybe we can go to Shreveport and pick ours up at the factory...like Corvette people get to do!
Welcome :)

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we should all meet up after we get them. Maybe we all show up to one of the local car shows or a parade or something. Or meet in North Little Rock at Pep Boys and go eat lunch somewhere. Just a thought.

Top Bottom