• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Houston!

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lil4X checking in. As a newb here I'm learning as much as I can about the Elio. Waiting for it to appear in a local demo, I'll probably show up with my checkbook at the ready. I've spent the last 12+ years on ClubLexus, as an editor and a mod, but having owned a couple, I find the brand isn't answering my needs for an efficient commuter that's also fun to drive. Elio seems to have found the formula for a low-cost fun package. Of course I was imprinted by Italian and British sports cars of the '50's and 60's. I think it's time we returned to that kind of lightweight simplicity.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lil4X checking in. As a newb here I'm learning as much as I can about the Elio. Waiting for it to appear in a local demo, I'll probably show up with my checkbook at the ready. I've spent the last 12+ years on ClubLexus, as an editor and a mod, but having owned a couple, I find the brand isn't answering my needs for an efficient commuter that's also fun to drive. Elio seems to have found the formula for a low-cost fun package. Of course I was imprinted by Italian and British sports cars of the '50's and 60's. I think it's time we returned to that kind of lightweight simplicity.
Hello 4X welcome to the forum!

Ray

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Lil4X. You have your work cut out for you if you plan on reading everything posted here. LOL It is a huge collection of sense, nonsense, speculation, information, wonderful pictures and stories and humor. This is a very diverse group from all over the country. In fact I think there are only 3 or 4 states that are not represented here. We even have a couple of hopefuls from Canada on board. And one young man who is stationed in the UK. The support staff is excellent in case you have any problems or issues. I hope you enjoy your exploration of elioowners.com as you travel towards Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Top Bottom