• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Htown

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if i can fish and hunt from it, i will
htownwazer, welcome and yes there is plenty of room in the back for your fishing poles and tackle and at 84mpg you can afford to go to those distant fishing places we all dream about. You will find that the forum has the latest information about the Elio and using its search function will enable you to find the answers to most of your questions. We look forward to your comments and contributions and hope you find the Elio experience rewarding and enjoyable.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I carried a pocket fisherman and a small amount of tackle on my motorcycle for many years. Worked the night shift and would stop by my favorite fishing spot on the way home in the wee hours of the morning.
I bought a very small and light rod and reel for my son who is an avid motorcycle rider and has 5 bikes (BMW, big KTM road bike, KTM 460 motorcross, suzuki crotch rocket, and I forget the other one). He and his wife rode the KTM from Sacramento, CA to Cabo San Lucas and back. Not much room for stuff so I got him a rod & reel that would not take up much space. I'm getting one for myself to carry in my Elio. Check them out at: http://www.gofastandlight.com/

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if i can fish and hunt from it, i will
Hi and welcome from Oregon, htownwazer. If you ever come to Oregon bring your fishing stuff. I understand the Umpqua Rivers provide the best fishing in the state. In the mean time, enjoy the Elio journey to production and ownership. Meet you in our Elios next year. :-) Z

Top Bottom