• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Huntsville, Alabama!!!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome ScooterMadison! I believe we do have a member or two from your neck of the woods so hopefully they will stop in and say hello. I am not too far away from you in Atlanta, GA. I just wanted to welcome you to this fun Elio Forum full of people from all over the country who can't wait to own their very own Elios. I hope you have a great time on here reading and discussing everything there is to know about this neat little vehicle.
If you happen to have any issues on here please feel free to contact a staff member as we are here to help.:)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else in the Rocket City??
Hi and welcome from souther Oregon, ScooterMadison. If you have not seen the Elio in person there is an opportunity coming up in Alabama soon:

5/5 - Homewood Suites by Hilton/Birmingham-
South/Inverness, 3-6pm
215 Inverness Center Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35242

I have not seen the Elio in person but everyone who has raves about it. I hope you enjoy sharing the ideas and craziness of others on this forum during our journey to Elio ownership. If you go to Birmingham, please take pictures to share here. Those of us who are not on the event tour are a little greedy for views of our future. LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Scooter, welcome from and Elio enthusiast in New Mexico. Enjoy the forum because it has great information, great people, a sprinkling of humor. You will get more than your money's worth of entertainment

ScooterMadison

Reaction score
I hope they make it to B'ham this time. I was all set for the 3/20 showing that got cancelled. I hope they will eventually bring it to Huntsville. I think it would be a hit here with all the high tech commuters.

Top Bottom