• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Just West Of Nashville, Tn

ElioEverett

Reaction score
Hey everybody. My dad told me about the Elio on May 3rd. My wife signed us up "all in" for $250 on May 6th or 7th, not sure right this second. I sure hope this car becomes a reality. I have dreamed of making something like this in my backyard for years, but knew it would never look too good. I have already filled out the survey. I was wondering if ya'll got a confirmation email from Elio stating anything. I realize I wouldn't get a # because of the $250 level I am at, but all I have to show is money withdrawn from my bank account. Is there normally a "Thank You" email? Thanks in advance for greetings and any info regarding Elio feedback.

ElioEverett

Reaction score
O.K. Thanks. So from what I gather we should have gotten an email with an order number. My wife says we have not received any type of confirmation email from Elio. Does everyone get an order number or just people who go all in for $1000? We have received no email from Elio. She even checked the spam folder or whatever its called.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey everybody. My dad told me about the Elio on May 3rd. My wife signed us up "all in" for $250 on May 6th or 7th, not sure right this second. I sure hope this car becomes a reality. I have dreamed of making something like this in my backyard for years, but knew it would never look too good. I have already filled out the survey. I was wondering if ya'll got a confirmation email from Elio stating anything. I realize I wouldn't get a # because of the $250 level I am at, but all I have to show is money withdrawn from my bank account. Is there normally a "Thank You" email? Thanks in advance for greetings and any info regarding Elio feedback.
logo_email.gif
Hello,
Thank you for reserving your Elio! You can check the status of your reservation by logging into your account.
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Your Order #xxxxxxxxxx (placed on xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Billing Information: Payment Method:

Pay With Your Credit Card - Visa / Master Card / Discover
Credit Card Type:

Shipping Information: Shipping Method:

NO SHIPPING FEE FOR T-SHIRT - Fixed

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
This Is Cool, I'm All In
T-Shirt Size

Large
A4000-A4300 1 $250.00
Subtotal $250.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Grand Total $250.00
Thank you, Elio Motors

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Everett welcome to the Elio family and the forum. Here you will find all the information, rumors, opinions, and helpful friendly people who will answer any questin you may have. Great place to learn about the Elio and be entertained at the same time

Top Bottom