• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Lynchburg, Virginia! :)

Jacob Huggins

Reaction score
IMG_2849.JPG Hey everyone! My name is Jacob Huggins (obviously, since I used my real name and didn't use some random word...That way you actually know who I am! ;) ). I am from Lynchburg, VA. I have put $100 All-In FOR NOW. I definitely plan to upgrade in the next year as high as I can. I would love to get a production number! :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 431 Hey everyone! My name is Jacob Huggins (obviously, since I used my real name and didn't use some random word...That way you actually know who I am! ;) ). I am from Lynchburg, VA. I have put $100 All-In FOR NOW. I definitely plan to upgrade in the next year as high as I can. I would love to get a production number! :D
Welcome from southern Oregon, Jacob. I am also All-In at $100 FOR NOW. In fact I just set aside the first one hundred of the 400 needed to get the $500 upgrade. I am on my way and also want my production number! Enjoy the journey to Elio Ownership. We are all in this together which makes the trip more interesting and entertaining. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jacob, welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. You will find lots of information, humor, and a great bunch of people. You will certainly get your money's worth of entertainment from this site

Top Bottom