• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Maine

Roger Cote

Reaction score
Just started researching the elio and all I have to say is I cant wait. I drive a jeep wrangler which I love but filling the tank just to travel to and from work is money wasted. Never mind the mileage adding up on my new jeep. The elio is just what I need and I will be added to the list of reservations by the weeks end. As for winter driving, I think I'll use my jeep for that and keep the elio for calmer days.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just started researching the elio and all I have to say is I cant wait. I drive a jeep wrangler which I love but filling the tank just to travel to and from work is money wasted. Never mind the mileage adding up on my new jeep. The elio is just what I need and I will be added to the list of reservations by the weeks end. As for winter driving, I think I'll use my jeep for that and keep the elio for calmer days.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Roger Cote. Congratulations for your decision. This is a great place to learn loads and loads of stuff about the Elio and other subjects from knowledgeable and creative people. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. According to our reservation map, there are at least 2 other Maine members here. :) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find all the information about the Elio. Hope you find this journey rewarding, informative, and entertaining.

Top Bottom