• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Montclair, Ca

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all Im Kenny I live in Montclair CA and I've put my reservation in and I'm #18346. Can't wait for my elio to get here

I will be getting mine with the sub woofer, bluetooth head unit, carbon fibre panels, lit door sil. with a MANUAL Transmission.
Hope you've had a chance to play with the Configurator for looking at options. It's still in it's early stages, they will be adding more to it as time goes on; the idea of it is to get people used to picking options that way; because it's the same thing you'll do when you get the notice that you're number is coming up soon, and it's time to cross the finish line.

Since your near LA, did you get a chance to see the unveiling of the P5 at the LA Auto Show last November?

Mr. D_Lo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hope you've had a chance to play with the Configurator for looking at options. It's still in it's early stages, they will be adding more to it as time goes on; the idea of it is to get people used to picking options that way; because it's the same thing you'll do when you get the notice that you're number is coming up soon, and it's time to cross the finish line.

Since your near LA, did you get a chance to see the unveiling of the P5 at the LA Auto Show last November?

I've already played the snot out of the configurator...

and unfortunately I was unable to attend that event, being I had just started a new retail job and trying to take a day off around black friday after only being on the floor for a couple days didn't go over too well. (but I didi ask... never know unless you ask). but a week later I went to see the P5 in Santa Monica

here are some pictures... hopefully this works
https://goo.gl/photos/hnhgqbmE51Cd4zqs9

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've already played the snot out of the configurator...

and unfortunately I was unable to attend that event, being I had just started a new retail job and trying to take a day off around black friday after only being on the floor for a couple days didn't go over too well. (but I didi ask... never know unless you ask). but a week later I went to see the P5 in Santa Monica

here are some pictures... hopefully this works
https://goo.gl/photos/hnhgqbmE51Cd4zqs9
Great pics!
You need to go post them over in the picture and video section here, rather than just the link.
Reason being; some access the site from work and can't do links to certain areas.

One picture I didn't see was one of you sitting in it with the "Elio grin" :becky:

Mr. D_Lo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Great pics!
You need to go post them over in the picture and video section here, rather than just the link.
Reason being; some access the site from work and can't do links to certain areas.

One picture I didn't see was one of you sitting in it with the "Elio grin" :becky:
Done and done... and I have a few others but I need to find them again

Top Bottom