• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Nashville!

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad to be on board with this, just placed my reservation on Saturday. I am buying this as a commuter car since my 2014 Wrangler struggles to get 19 mpg, this little Elio will be a sweet road trip/work car. I also have a '78 Triumph Spitfire so I know the appeal of a tiny car all too well.

Looking forward to waiting impatiently with the rest of you!

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad to be on board with this, just placed my reservation on Saturday. I am buying this as a commuter car since my 2014 Wrangler struggles to get 19 mpg, this little Elio will be a sweet road trip/work car. I also have a '78 Triumph Spitfire so I know the appeal of a tiny car all too well.

Welcome aboard the forum, ncarter - and congratulations on your reservation!

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome from Spring Hill.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hi and welcome from Oregon, ncarter124. If you went all in at $1K you are waiting for your number as am I and quite a few others on this forum. I hope you enjoy exploring all we have to offer while we wait for my 2015 and everyone else's 2016 Elio (inside joke you most likely will read elsewhere). LOL :) Z

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am in at the $100 level, but I think I will upgrade to $1000 on my next payday so I can nab as much bonus cash as I can. :)
Good for you. I started at $100 all in and it took me months to get it up to $500 then a surprise gift got me up to $1K. I am retired and live on Social Security so have to squeeze a lot to get the extra money out but know in the long run it will be totally worth it. :-) Z

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good for you. I started at $100 all in and it took me months to get it up to $500 then a surprise gift got me up to $1K. I am retired and live on Social Security so have to squeeze a lot to get the extra money out but know in the long run it will be totally worth it. :) Z

Ok good, I'm not the only one that started out at the bottom. The good thing for me is I just turned 34 and got a sizable promotion at work, so money isn't much of an issue thankfully, I just want a good commuter car for the future. :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok good, I'm not the only one that started out at the bottom. The good thing for me is I just turned 34 and got a sizable promotion at work, so money isn't much of an issue thankfully, I just want a good commuter car for the future. :)
You most definitely are not the only one. If you look at the map of our membership reservations many of them are for $100. :-) Z

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just had coworker stop by and ask about my Elio desktop wallpaper. He drives around 150 miles round trip per day to get to work so naturally I figured this would interest him. Turns out he is fairly aware of it and is most likely going to get one himself. I was also talking to my mom last weekend when I was out visiting my parents (when I placed my order) and apparently my parents saw a blip about it on the news, now Mom is seriously considering one too! I can't wait to see a bunch of these on the road. :)

Top Bottom