• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Ohio!

johnbern

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I saw this car on Yahoo and the thought of getting one wouldn't leave me alone! The price is right and sure beats the idea of a scooter for the commute to work in Northeast Ohio. I should only have to fill up once a month! I chose the "All In" $100.00 option. I figured if the worst happens and the Elio gets nixed, I'm only out 100 bucks. On the other hand, if things go as planned, I can be a part of history! Let's all hope this works and changes the transportation game in the US.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I saw this car on Yahoo and the thought of getting one wouldn't leave me alone! The price is right and sure beats the idea of a scooter for the commute to work in Northeast Ohio. I should only have to fill up once a month! I chose the "All In" $100.00 option. I figured if the worst happens and the Elio gets nixed, I'm only out 100 bucks. On the other hand, if things go as planned, I can be a part of history! Let's all hope this works and changes the transportation game in the US.

Welcome to the family John, from Kansas! Your logic sounds good to me!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
John, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find the latest information on the development and production of the Elio and the forum members are friendly and helpful. Use the forum search function to quickly find information on any topic and if you can't find it just ask because someone will try to help you. Most of us are very excited about the Elio for many reasons including those you mentioned. Enjoy this historic innovation in personal transportation and we look forward to your comments and contributions to the forum.

Reaction score
Hi John, Welcome to the forum. N.E. Ohio is one of, if not The largest group of Elio enthusiasts. Do you know the Elio Team is going to be in Michigan this weekend? I plan to take the trip up with my 12 year old granddaughter to see them. I would offer you a ride, but my old ford is unreliable. The kid and I are up to the challenge. GO ELIO !!!
Boy, These trips are going to be so much more fun once we get our Elios.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, johnbern. Congratulations on your reservation. I hope you will take advantage of adding your information to the Reservation Survey and Map on this forum. This gives us an idea about where our fellow Elioites will be parking and driving their exciting new rides. I hope you enjoy this forum as a way of spending time and being entertained and educated on everything to do with Elio and even other topics. Celebrate the journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year in our 2015 Elios. :-) Z

Top Bottom