• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Omaha Nebrsska

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Brian! :)

I am sure you will have a great time on this forum as we have a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing every little detail of this neat little vehicle. If you do happen to ever have any issues here please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am a new member from the Corn husker state looking forward to test driving, probably in Kansas City.
Hi Brian and welcome from Oregon. I hope you enjoy your exploration of this forum and the many posts of its members. There is lots of stuff to read from interesting information to lots of speculation and some very funny ideas. Enjoy your journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Brian, welcome from New Mexico, the land of hours of unlimited driving pleasure, or boredom, depending on your attitude. Perfect place for long pleasurable rides in your new Elio. Hope you enjoy the forum because it contains plenty of information about the Elio progress, problems, and future. It also reflects the many different personalities of the legion of Elio fans and you will find it informative, educational, entertaining and frustrating. It will provide hours of pleasure while waiting for your Elio to go into production. Enjoy and welcome to the "zoo"

Top Bottom