• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Oregon!

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Elio fans!

I made my reservation back in September of 2014 after seeing the car in person at the mall. Loved it then and still love it today! I just discovered this website and it's great to see so many people here with an interest in the Elio. This car will really help me in my daily life. My commute is 40 miles round trip in stop and go traffic. And my 2005 Nissan Sentra is quickly approaching 200,000 miles. Holding out hope for the Elio.

Don

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Elio fans!

I made my reservation back in September of 2014 after seeing the car in person at the mall. Loved it then and still love it today! I just discovered this website and it's great to see so many people here with an interest in the Elio. This car will really help me in my daily life. My commute is 40 miles round trip in stop and go traffic. And my 2005 Nissan Sentra is quickly approaching 200,000 miles. Holding out hope for the Elio.

Don
Welcome from Seattle. Ther's lots of great stuff here, the answers to your other posting are like noses.......
And a great bunch of folks who share the dream

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Elio fans!

Don

Yes! Welcome to the forum from the St. Louis, MO area! I have a 84 mile round-trip to work and back [to the tenth], so I'm hoping my Elio shows up before I retire. The gas savings alone would be significant. EM's slow progress has sort of brought out the cynical side in some of the members [can't fault them for it], but all in all a great group of people to hang out with.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I still believe I'll get an e-mail from Elio one day saying to pick out my transmission and color. I put down my $1,000.00 so long ago that I'm not even concerned about it. To see Elio on the ropes is sad because I really thought this car could help a lot of people with affordable transportation, including myself!

Top Bottom