• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Park City, Utah

Gary Oliverson

Reaction score
First time viewing this vehicle yesterday. I'm very interested in the concept. I would love to sit in one and get a feel for it. Anyone who has had the experience to sit in one have any comments about the experience so I can live vicariously until I get the opportunity?

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First time viewing this vehicle yesterday. I'm very interested in the concept. I would love to sit in one and get a feel for it. Anyone who has had the experience to sit in one have any comments about the experience so I can live vicariously until I get the opportunity?
Hello Gary, and welcome! Here's a thread with some pictures and a video of the drivers view.
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/drivers-view.976/
Use the search bar at the top right of the web page whenever you have any questions. Chances are there will already be an existing thread on the subject, as the members here (I believe) have covered just about anything you can think of (yea, we're kind of obsessed).

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are a lot of us living vicariously when it comes to the Elio... I'll have to wait till October to sit in one. Everyone I've seen reporting after seeing it has said it's much roomier, better built, better looking in person. Of course, those are reports from people who have joined an Elio forum... Anyway, welcome! I spent 4 years in Ogden, UT and loved the skiing.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gary, welcome to the forum and the legion of Elio fans. Yes, I got to sit in the P3 (Silver) prototype at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta last October. It was the first time I ever heard of the Elio and as soon as I returned home I went all-in for $110 and have now upgraded to the $1K level. Be careful because the Elio is addicting and before you know it you will be all in at the $1K level too. Welcome to the Elio experience and on this historic journey

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Gary. If you don't mind waiting until July I will share my story with you. LOL I can't wait to sit in the Elio for the first time when it visits Portland. In the mean time there are many shared events on this forum as well as pictures, stories, discussions, and everything Elio. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio ownership. Next year in my Elio! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Gary. If you don't mind waiting until July I will share my story with you. LOL I can't wait to sit in the Elio for the first time when it visits Portland. In the mean time there are many shared events on this forum as well as pictures, stories, discussions, and everything Elio. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio ownership. Next year in my Elio! :) Z
We are all waiting to hear about Zelio's first experience to sit in the Elio. We know we will get her honest and candid opinion as she is know for giving. Having had the opportunity to sit in one, look at it, touching as much of it as I could, and dream I am confident she will be even more convinced about her decision to reserve her Elio.

Top Bottom