• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From The Midlands Of South Carolina!

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am all in to the max! Awaiting my number, which I understand will come by the end of this month. I missed Atlanta showing, so I am looking forward to the next Elio incursion near to me.

lindamac

Reaction score
Hello!
I am Linda and new to all of this, but I am SO!! EXCITED!
We are trying to get our farm loan approved, and as soon as that is done, I am getting in line to get a Elio!
I can hardly wait!; have been trying to find our how fast they go, so as to know if I can go on the freeway.
HOPEFULLY, there will be many more from SC who get in line for a Elio !
It will be so much fun to cruise up into the upstate, and - everywhere else!
OH to be able to enjoy the less cost to travel!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!
We are trying to get our farm loan approved, and as soon as that is done, I am getting in line to get a Elio!
I can hardly wait!; have been trying to find our how fast they go, so as to know if I can go on the freeway.

Welcome Linda! We are so glad you found us and are as excited for the Elio as the rest of us. To answer your question it is expected to have a top speed of 107 MPH so cruising down the freeway should not be an issue at all. Elio Motors also expects acceleration from 0-60 in under 10 seconds which is pretty average for a small car so you should have no issues merging with traffic.

I hope you have a great time on this forum discussing and learning about this great new vehicle. If you ever have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello!
Welcome Linda. My name is Z and like you I am so excited! There are definitely others here from SC who have probably already responded to you. This is a great group. Lots of information (some of it true), lots of excitement and a great staff. I hope you enjoy the group as much as I do. I love my Elio. LOL :-) Z

Good luck on your farm loan. I would love to hear more about it.

Top Bottom