• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From The Oregon Coast!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Morbad, Welcome to the the Elio owners forum! There a many of us on here who can't wait for next year either! I hope you have a good time on this forum however if you have any issues feel free to contact a staff a member as we are here to help.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi from Portland,
We all have our " fingers crossed " that is why we are here at this site, so we can all cross our fingers in a large group which kind of makes the waiting... not better!, just a little easier to wait it out...

I'm guessing that the Elio group is growing larger each day... should be over 12,000 people by now... so if you are here... you are not alone... we all are crossing are fingers and waiting...

It is my belief that the Elio will change all our lives in many small ways, it may only change it by saving money on fuel & travel, but with the money you save, you will use it on something else you need or want...

I'm on fixed income, so any extra money each month helps, and the Elio opens the roads, for travel for me...

Proud to be ... a future Elio owner...#2225 driving the roads in 2015...

Top Bottom