• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From The Woods Of Wa.

JRHill

Reaction score
Hi folks, I was glad I did a search for an Elio forum and I wasn't disappointed.

I received the New Year's email and thought to see what was new with the Elio development. I ordered my unit Sept 2nd and am glad to be a part of the program. I don't know what my reservation number is - it was supposed to be sent later, after the deposit. And it doesn't show up anywhere in my Elio account, but it's no big deal....

Anyway, my wife thinks I'm nuts for pre-ordering and an especially for believing it will make it 1.5 miles up the steep, rough (very slightly improved) logging roads/trails to our house. It'll make it though, and it's only for fair weather trips to the city. But I hope the 1st gear of the manual xmission is granny low ;-)

Have a fantastic 2017,
Jim

Attachments

• MtAdams_1211.jpg
    MtAdams_1211.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 255

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome JR. This is a great site to keep up on developments about the Elio and to interact with a great group of people. The site is well managed and the search will net you all of the posts regarding any question you have. I like to check the spy button to see what the latest discussion is. It will list the last few days of posts, then you can double click on the thread to see where it is going.

Good picture of Mt Adams. That is your back yard I presume.

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy from Arizona Jim. Great people with lots of really good info here.. Have fun with us! While we wait for what Will Happen!!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi folks, I was glad I did a search for an Elio forum and I wasn't disappointed.

I received the New Year's email and thought to see what was new with the Elio development. I ordered my unit Sept 2nd and am glad to be a part of the program. I don't know what my reservation number is - it was supposed to be sent later, after the deposit. And it doesn't show up anywhere in my Elio account, but it's no big deal....

Anyway, my wife thinks I'm nuts for pre-ordering and an especially for believing it will make it 1.5 miles up the steep, rough (very slightly improved) logging roads/trails to our house. It'll make it though, and it's only for fair weather trips to the city. But I hope the 1st gear of the manual xmission is granny low ;-)

Have a fantastic 2017,
Jim
You did your deposit on 9-2 and you didn't get your SIL in the last mailing? You should have received it at the end of September.
Unless you didn't do $1K All In; those are the only ones that get an SIL (SIL = Spot In Line)
If you did any other amount or a Want In <refundable> deposit, you will not receive an SIL

Top Bottom