• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Utah!

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi and introduce my Elio family. My father, and my two sons all have Elio reservations. We are very close when we registered for the All in $1000. I have my number and I understand that my family will have theirs at the first part of January. We are planning on going to LA to pick up our Elios and drive in a pack back to Utah! We may all be orange Elios from what I am hearing. If so I will have to put some kind of customization on my Elio.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi and introduce my Elio family. My father, and my two sons all have Elio reservations. We are very close when we registered for the All in $1000. I have my number and I understand that my family will have theirs at the first part of January. We are planning on going to LA to pick up our Elios and drive in a pack back to Utah! We may all be orange Elios from what I am hearing. If so I will have to put some kind of customization on my Elio.
Cache Man, congratulations on this family love affair with the Elio. You seem to have the largest family purchase so far. Fantastic commitment.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congrats to you, and your family! Looking at your number, you may have to adjust your return route. Don't know if I'd want to cruise I-70 through the Rockies (CO or WY) in the winter. Then again, with some tire chains and front wheel drive (fender's removed), it might be a blast!:) Welcome to the forum!

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is what I found and posted in the "...Sandbagging" forum. I can only hope it is true and accurate:

...One of the Elio reps was responding to a question and stated that if they stay on target/pace they may start production in the 3rd quarter. This means possibly about July time frame.

https://www.facebook.com/ElioMotors...73653.129518003779747/857626677635539/?type=1

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Vernal, I will join your pack unless it's really snowy !

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That sounds great! There may be about eight plus Elios running down the road... Like an Elio autocycle gang! Bring your leather jacket and sun glasses!

If it is snowing we can ask if they will give us a group rate for transporting since we are all very close (reasonably) to each other! I figure that Elio will have a special trailer or racking system at some point to Rack'n Stack more Elios at the same time to reduce cost of transportation.

Top Bottom