• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From West Central Florida

CNUMB

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My wife saw info on this vehicle the beginning of February and after looking thought quite a bit of news decided to go all in Feb. 8th. Waiting still on my production number, but did see the Elio in person Friday morning in Daytona.. Can't wait to drive one home!!!
2014-03-07 11.57.12.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife saw info on this vehicle the beginning of February and after looking thought quite a bit of news decided to go all in Feb. 8th. Waiting still on my production number, but did see the Elio in person Friday morning in Daytona.. Can't wait to drive one home!!!
View attachment 226
Oh my! I love the picture and am so jealous of your being able to actually see it. Congratulations! Sigh! Isn't she beautiful? :-) Z

CNUMB

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Fellow member Otis and I were also in Daytona on Friday. Sorry we didn't meet.

Otis also lives in the great state of Florida . Get in touch and start a club.

Otis did a great video there in Daytona, had to share that on my FB page. We were there while he was filming, did not know that was going on when I sat in the car which is at the beginning of his video. He also picked a great tune for it. Wish we could have met.

Ross Wagner

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I just found out about ELIO so I missed going to any demos. I'm thinking of driving to west palm beach this coming
Weekend for demo. Anybody in tampa/st pete/Orlando area want to ride together?
Any day of this 3 day demo is good for
Me.
Ross

Rossinflorida(at)gmail.com

Text 8139524742

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom