• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Western Md

eliio21783

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to get my ELIO, #4730, hope this is low enough to get it SOON! It's my background on every computer in my office. Anyone know if it will be in our area anytime?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: Eliio21783 from the Pacific NW.
We have the P4 up in our neck of the woods for the next couple of weeks; after that it heads south to Cal for a few weeks.
Glad you joined the Owners group; you'll find a large cross section of people from various walks of life, and all different age groups.
If there is a certain subject you want to find out about, there is a search function; or you're always welcome to join in on any conversation.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to get my ELIO, #4730, hope this is low enough to get it SOON! It's my background on every computer in my office. Anyone know if it will be in our area anytime?
Welcome from sunny warm New Mexico, land of enchantment and miles of great roads for the Elio. Enjoy the experience and the wait with this great group.

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is that a Mulebra ([Mul]e)+(Z[ebra]) or a Zebule ([Zeb]ra)=(M[ule])? Or is it a Donkebra ([Donk]ey)+(Z[ebra]) or a Zebkey ([Zeb]ra)+(Don[key])? Okay, It is a little late...:sleep:

Top Bottom