• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From York Pa!

Kyle Betts

Reaction score
Hello my name is Kyle Betts. I live in York PA. I have had a reservation since September 2016 NR. I am excited to be part of a cutting edge chapter of transportation. I am glad to have found this forum. Hopefully it will help to filter out the fake news and offer current information from folks with the same dream. I think it would be neat when we all become owners to pick a meeting place, drive there and meet each other.

Have a great day!

Kyle Betts
York PA

Reaction score
Hi You PA Folks. My mother was from Punxsutawney. She's dead now but I still like the opportunity to spell Punxsutawney, lol. We're having a sit down dinner meeting over here in Rootstown OHIO, Saturday March 25th, 2:00. We'll be meeting on the front porch of Cracker Barrel on Route 44, just off of 76. Everybody is welcome. Come hungry. Good Food and Wonderful Company.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello my name is Kyle Betts. I live in York PA. I have had a reservation since September 2016 NR. I am excited to be part of a cutting edge chapter of transportation. I am glad to have found this forum. Hopefully it will help to filter out the fake news and offer current information from folks with the same dream. I think it would be neat when we all become owners to pick a meeting place, drive there and meet each other.

Have a great day!

Kyle Betts
York PA
Welcome Kyle from 52 miles north of Pittsburgh.
Always remember... There is no fake news, only alternative facts. ;)

Top Bottom