• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello

travis miller

Elio Fan
Reaction score
just stopping in to say high. I have been looking at the Elio for some time now and I think I am almost ready to spend some money. I drive over 500 miles a week and spend $80-100 in gas a week. for the price of this car versus the amount of money I spend in gas, this car will pay for its self in just 2 years.

Reaction score
just stopping in to say high. I have been looking at the Elio for some time now and I think I am almost ready to spend some money. I drive over 500 miles a week and spend $80-100 in gas a week. for the price of this car versus the amount of money I spend in gas, this car will pay for its self in just 2 years.

Welcome Travis, I am glad you made it here. Do you still plan to be in Columbus tomorrow? I am jealous. But, I'll get over it Saturday. Please tell fellow Ohioians about our forum here and specially our Ohio forum at the bottom of the forum list. We will meet soon. PS, those aren't my legs on my avatar, I only wish they were, lol.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Travis, welcome to the forum and congratulations on recognizing the benefits of owning an Elio. The forum provides you with the latest information, rumors, and opinions on the development and production of the Elio. Members are helpful and friendly and I would recommend you use the search function on the forum where you will find the answers to nearly all your questions. Welcome to this diverse group of Elio fans and future owners.

travis miller

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome Travis, I am glad you made it here. Do you still plan to be in Columbus tomorrow? I am jealous. But, I'll get over it Saturday. Please tell fellow Ohioians about our forum here and specially our Ohio forum at the bottom of the forum list. We will meet soon. PS, those aren't my legs on my avatar, I only wish they were, lol.
i am still planing on stopping by Columbus. i actually work about 10-15 minutes away from this location so i plan on being there around 3:30ish. possible with a friend or tow also

Top Bottom