• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Folks in Utah. We have an all in reservation for our Elio. Just found this forum and thought we would say hello to fellow elio owners here in Utah. We are in the Salt Lake area. Look forward to hearing from you.
WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, utahpops, from the Bayou State and the future birth place of the Elio: Louisiana!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Folks in Utah. We have an all in reservation for our Elio. Just found this forum and thought we would say hello to fellow elio owners here in Utah. We are in the Salt Lake area. Look forward to hearing from you.
A belated welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find information on everything Elio and more. We are a helpful friendly group so if you have a question just ask. Enjoy the Elio journey and the experience.

Teri Hill

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Jim Welcome to the Utah site my place in line # is 2675 mine will be White & Green. My Brother is # 2676 his color is not set yet. so we should be getting our cars about the same time. We should get to gather and have a mini rally when we get the cars.

Top Bottom