• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Help! Only Attempting An Introduction!

echobrown

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those of us all in at $1,000 who don't already have our numbers will most likely get them sometime next week. I can't wait. LOL We are way ahead of those at any other level and only those with $1,000 all in get production numbers at this time. Just you wait, there is so much stuff to learn on here it will make your head spin. There are wonderful pictures and creative ideas as well as a chance to learn about the automotive aspects of your Elio that you most likely have never learned about any other vehicle in your life unless you have been a mechanic. It is truly safe to claim, we are in Elio University - or maybe for some of us Elio Kindergarten and it has nothing to do with age. Of course that is only my very biased and as you will soon learn, not the least bit humble opinion. :) Z
This group is great!!! This is going to be a fun trip!!!! Hoping I'll be riding by next summer?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the (Welcome!) I am all in. What is the Dream Cruise?? Or where do I see it??
It was in Detroit 8/16. It is apparently one of the biggest auto cruise events in the country if not the world. The Elio was on display for seeing and sitting in for the entire day. Some obscene amount of people come to it from all over the world. There was a lot of publicity garnered from it and lots of pictures. If you look at the Tour Blog on the News forum here you will find a few of the pictures. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from west Michigan! I'm trying to introduce myself but think maybe I'm not suppose to be in this "Thread Creation" area..... Sorry!!.. If I can't navigate my iPad, maybe the general public will be in danger when I get my Elio..... Do they make "Yellow"???? (Easy to see)
WELCOME, echobrown! Great to have you as a member of our Elio Family!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello from west Michigan! I'm trying to introduce myself but think maybe I'm not suppose to be in this "Thread Creation" area..... Sorry!!.. If I can't navigate my iPad, maybe the general public will be in danger when I get my Elio..... Do they make "Yellow"???? (Easy to see)
Welcome :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Echobrown, a delayed welcome from New Mexico, Land of Enchantment" and to the forum. As you can tell were are an active group that is helpful and friendly and we encourage you to get involved and make the forum even more informative and entertaining. Enjoy the journey and the Elio experience.

Top Bottom