• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Here I Am Happy In Seattle

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear some of the posts you come up with now!
:wacko:..........:D
well, tonight, for my snack, "The Good Ship Company, The Deep
Dark Chocolate Bar", .5 oz. -
Ingredients: fair trade cacao, fair trade cane sugar, fair trade cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, Cypress extract of cannabus, organic cane alcohol,Cannabis.

AND it's vegan!!

gonna use my pipe tomorrow- keep ya posted!!
Cannabinnold total: 22.12%
Total THC 18.38%

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Careful! I hear the stuff now is exponentially more potent than the stuff we had 30+ years ago. Don't want you to "take a trip and never leave the farm (funny farm, that is)".

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Careful! I hear the stuff now is exponentially more potent than the stuff we had 30+ years ago. Don't want you to "take a trip and never leave the farm (funny farm, that is)".
tell me- I never knew what a "bud" was, I'd always smoked twigs and some skinny leaves, now they look like brussel sprouts!! of course it was a lot cheaper when I was growing my own (in a small yard in Brooklyn!)
thanks, after they let me off the farm, I just gotta remember to take my meds and I'm good to go
I did have a minor setback last year, when off the pills I plucked down 1k for a three wheel something that looked cool. Now that I'm doing my herbs again, it's coming into focus and still looks cool.

wore my "T" a bit in FLA - no one even asked
Wore it once here 2 folks gave me a thumbs up (I know it ain't my good looks)

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
tell me- I never knew what a "bud" was, I'd always smoked twigs and some skinny leaves, now they look like brussel sprouts!! of course it was a lot cheaper when I was growing my own (in a small yard in Brooklyn!)
thanks, after they let me off the farm, I just gotta remember to take my meds and I'm good to go
I did have a minor setback last year, when off the pills I plucked down 1k for a three wheel something that looked cool. Now that I'm doing my herbs again, it's coming into focus and still looks cool.

wore my "T" a bit in FLA - no one even asked
Wore it once here 2 folks gave me a thumbs up (I know it ain't my good looks)
You should do these updates @ 4:20

Top Bottom