• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Here Is The Skinny On The Stock..........

Capes

Elio Fan
Reaction score
You can buy all the Elio stock you want right now at any broker.
If you bought it in the crowdfunding deal, the stock is held by Vstock transfer.
You have to have it transferd to your brokerage account.
Good luck if you aren't rich or have an account at most of the online brokerages.
If you were rich and got your shares 3 weeks ago, your now richer!
After todays internet story about Elio extending the production date further
down the road, Elio will probably be a true "penny stock"!
And I thought "crowdfunding" was for the little guy?

http://jalopnik.com/elio-motors-just-delayed-its-deliveries-again-again-1764881066

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome as you review many of the posts re: funding here, you'll get insight as to the processing of your stock, There are many companies that will accept the transfer without the necessity of being rich. I haven't yet, but there are success stories of the process, and companies that handled the transaction.
and you're not alone, we are all "little guys"!!

ImOnabus

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you bought it in the crowdfunding deal, the stock is held by Vstock transfer.
Good luck if you aren't rich or have an account at most of the online brokerages.

http://jalopnik.com/elio-motors-just-delayed-its-deliveries-again-again-1764881066

I used to like reading Jalopnik - that article was not helpful to those who would like to see the Elio produced, and in my opinion, was somewhat derisive.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The big question in the Jalopnik article......Do they need the money?...........was the easiest to answer. Yes, of course they need the money! I hate to admit it, but I ask myself their other big question periodically.............will they ever build the damn thing?........... although, I really don't say damn thing. My answer has always been yes they can.........when it's good and ready. ImOnaSlowTrain to Elioville.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Jalopnik is about as Anti-Elio as you can get; we have had conversations with them that ended up in arguments because the people reporting on there can take the time to check facts; they have twisted stories, and flat out made things up, so Jalopnik is considered a non reliable source.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the more people click on their site, the more money they get from advertisers .... the more negative they get about EM, the more haters click to satisfy their need for negative info .... in addition, the more EM supporters get ticked and click .... best way to put them down is to not click

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How many shares are outstanding? Rhetorical question... IF Paul wanted to give up control of Elio, he could just sell a butt load of Elio-held shares. Each share sold gets the company that much closer to production.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I have never read a positive jalopnic article about the Elio. For Years now, they have been saying EM would fail, and yet, here we are. And EM is Still moving forward. ;) :cool:

Top Bottom