• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey From Orlando

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So excited to see a Florida forum. Both my brother in law and me are all in.
John, welcome to the forum and to the Elio family. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions. There are plenty of helpful friendly who will try to answer any question you may have and the forum will provide hours of entertainment. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
John and brother in-law, welcome to the rapidly growing Florida crowd of future Elio owners. If I am not mistaken, I believe there are more residents of FL with Elio reservations than any other state. Hopefully this will lead to some great state rallies in the future. :D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My husband and I are all in! This will be out local commute vehicle. Can't wait! Have we figured out if the Elio requires a motorcycle endorsement to drive in FL?
Welcome to the forum and this group of eclectic Elio supporters. Congratulations on your decision to reserve your historic Elio. We look forward to your comments and contributions. Now the wait begins and the forum will help pass the time until production begins. Enjoy the journey and the Elio experience.

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Say John, I just found this for the Florida forum, great. I am ALL IN as of July 9,2014. Hope we can put sommething together later when the rubber hits the ground.
chuck/Beverly HIlls. Fl.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Chuck, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your reservation for your Elio. Here you will find the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of the Elio. The members are friendly and helpful. Using the forum search function will help you quickly find the answers to most of your questions. Looking forward to your comments and contributions to the forum. Hope you find the Elio journey and experience entertaining and rewarding.

Last edited:

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Chuck, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your reservation for your Elio. Here you will find the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of the Elio. The members are friendly and helpful. Using the forum search function will help you quickly find the answers to most of your questions. Looking forward to your comments and contributions to the forum. Hope you find the Elio journey and experience entertaining and rewarding.
Thank you Jim. things are already looking up from my point of view.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome aboard the Elio train to the future of simple, personal transportation!

We all share and feed off of each other's dreams. Most of our dreams are identical, duplicates of others thoughts and dreams, but rarely does a day pass without some new twist on a dream that none of us have ever heard. . . . . Guess what I'm trying to say John, is, jump in. Share what's on your mind. . . . . .and read. READ the threads and learn. Form lasting bonds with other Elio "family" members here and time will fly.

Our Elio's are 24 hours closer each new day with the rising of the sun!

Welcome from the Bayou State, Louisiana, and the future birth place of Paul Elio's new little Elio!

Top Bottom