• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey, From The North Bay, Sf

HowardTheRealtor

Reaction score
So glad to be part of this group. I can't wait for this car! I am sure my wife will steal it once it arrives. HOV lane, heck yeah. Thinking about a white one that I can plaster bumper stickers and paint splats (a la J Geils, circa 1987). Then along comes RD with all these amazing paint jobs and designs, good thing there is a year left to figure this out. Either that, or my own dorky striping job. I love it that it is cheap enough to play with like a toy. peace.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So glad to be part of this group. I can't wait for this car! I am sure my wife will steal it once it arrives. HOV lane, heck yeah. Thinking about a white one that I can plaster bumper stickers and paint splats (a la J Geils, circa 1987). Then along comes RD with all these amazing paint jobs and designs, good thing there is a year left to figure this out. Either that, or my own dorky striping job. I love it that it is cheap enough to play with like a toy. peace.

Welcome to the site Howard! Join the club on color indecision :D I'm torn between marshmallow or licorice myself.

Top Bottom