• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey You Cheerleaders, When Do You Think There Will Be A Major Financing Announcement?

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, got your attention.

So, all this talk on release date is pointless right now.

A better thing would be discussing if/when major financing happens. Until then, Elio cant even think of a release date.

So when do you guys think there will be a major financing announcement?

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I hope that a financing arrangement will be made soon. I really want this car to be built but with all of the delays and set backs and the fact that Elio is really posting alot of the same info on social media that its has posted before (over and over again) and also that fact that now some of those postings are subtly changing the language from "all for only $6800.00" to "expect to be around $6800.00" I must say I have almost all hope.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope that a financing arrangement will be made soon. I really want this car to be built but with all of the delays and set backs and the fact that Elio is really posting alot of the same info on social media that its has posted before (over and over again) and also that fact that now some of those postings are subtly changing the language from "all for only $6800.00" to "expect to be around $6800.00" I must say I have almost all hope.

So tell us.........
How long did it take you to get your first mortgage?
How long did it take you to get your first new car loan?
Who ever said getting financing was easy?

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So tell us.........
How long did it take you to get your first mortgage?
How long did it take you to get your first new car loan?
Who ever said getting financing was easy?

That is not really a fair comparison. I am not asking for money from others to buy either of those.

However, I got approved for my first mortgage the next day, got my first car loan the same day within an hour and drove home with the car that day.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is not really a fair comparison. I am not asking for money from others to buy either of those.

However, I got approved for my first mortgage the next day, got my first car loan the same day within an hour and drove home with the car that day.

You're right.
That probably was unfair on my part.
But the issue is that you understand the hoops you had to jump through in proving your income and ability to pay back the money.
Now think how much harder it would be if your were trying to get financial backing for a dream.
Even if it is shared by thousands of others.

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You're right.
That probably was unfair on my part.
But the issue is that you understand the hoops you had to jump through in proving your income and ability to pay back the money.
Now think how much harder it would be if your were trying to get financial backing for a dream.
Even if it is shared by thousands of others.

That I can understand. As I said in my other post, I do want and hope it will happen. It just feels like it never will. Waiting for anything is always a challenge.

Top Bottom