• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Maryland

flashs

Reaction score
60 years old, and looking to save some gas money! All in for $100, but will be going to $1000 asap! Can't wait to drive my Elio! This is by far the most common sense and sorely needed vehicle I have seen in a long time. We ALL need one of these critters...just think what an impact we could have on the economy, not to mention on our own budget!

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome flashs. Much of the info you would want is here. I'm with you; this car can have a great impact on oil imports and American jobs. Hang on for the ride to Elio production.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
60 years old, and looking to save some gas money! All in for $100, but will be going to $1000 asap! Can't wait to drive my Elio! This is by far the most common sense and sorely needed vehicle I have seen in a long time. We ALL need one of these critters...just think what an impact we could have on the economy, not to mention on our own budget!
Hi flashs, and welcome from southern Oregon. Like you, one of these days I will be able to add my all in number to my welcome. Right now I am on my way to a $500 upgrade. I can't wait to drive my Elio either. In fact everywhere I go I visualize me driving my Elio to the same place next year. It has been too long since I drove a fun car. I hope this forum will help you along the way. There are lots of things to read, information, speculation, wonderful pictures by those lucky enough to have hands on Elio experience, great support staff along with great ideas, crazy ideas and plenty of laughter. All in all, a good place to be as we dream our way to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the fun and future Elio owners. this is a great site for information, great people and continuous fun. You will certainly get your deposits worth of entertainment plus know what's happening with our Elios

Top Bottom