• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi! Tom From New York (between Buffalo And Rochester)

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just went with a 250.00 All-in for my Elio , I'm like a little kid very excited and can't wait! 2014 going to be a long year.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just went with a 250.00 All-in for my Elio , I'm like a little kid very excited and can't wait! 2014 going to be a long year.
Hi tom k. You have been on the site about 6 weeks longer than I have. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. I find exploring all things Elio is helping the time pass faster. Or is that because of my advanced age? Whatever. As long as the time moves on. LOL :-) Z

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi tom, i lived out that way. not far from Darien Lake! I agree, going crazy since i signed up. One day I never heard of the elio, the next i cant stop thinking about it!

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi tom, i lived out that way. not far from Darien Lake! I agree, going crazy since i signed up. One day I never heard of the elio, the next i cant stop thinking about it!
Hey jim! have not logged in to site in awhile, nice to hear from someone close buy. the local new York site is getting bigger!

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi tom k. You have been on the site about 6 weeks longer than I have. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. I find exploring all things Elio is helping the time pass faster. Or is that because of my advanced age? Whatever. As long as the time moves on. LOL :) Z
it's march 26th been off site for a while, tired of hearing the same old stuff! but my excitement is still strong (is it ever going to warm up?)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
it's march 26th been off site for a while, tired of hearing the same old stuff! but my excitement is still strong (is it ever going to warm up?)
I suspect our definition of warm is very different. I live in southern Oregon and we have had a mild winter. You poor people have been getting blasted constantly with cold, nasty weather. That is one reason I retired to Oregon in 2009. Even site unseen I figured I was better off than some place that got snow, especially lots of snow. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom