• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

HOLY CRAP!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
CAN'T BELIVE MY EYES!!
An E-MAIL FROM WHO??

A Message from Elio Motors​

Inbox

noreply <noreply@eliomotors.com>​

7:54 PM (21 minutes ago)
to me
September 8, 2021

Good Afternoon Elio Reservation Holders,

Wow, it has been a while since we have had the chance to say that and frankly, it feels good… and we’re back!

Stay tuned for a number of important and exciting announcements over the next few weeks on our path forward. In the meantime, you can head over to the SEC website where you can view our recently filed reports and financial statement.

We are sure that you have a lot of questions that we will work to answer over the coming weeks and months. Our email, tellmemore@eliomotors.com, is available for your questions, which we will gather and share as we move forward.

Thank you again for your patience, understanding and, most of all, passion for the Elio vehicle platform,

The Elio Team

STLviaCMH

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Saw this, too, and can't believe it.

As someone who's taken to commuting this summer on my 2020 Honda SuperCub, I've been looking at options for how best to keep warm during the upcoming fall/winter.

Call me gullible, but if Zomb-elio is back from the dead, That makes keeping my 200K+mi Honda Fit limping along until delivery all the more enticing...

Taking bets: 10K price now? Electric?

STLviaCMH

Elio Fan
Reaction score

Looky looky...Electric it is - and 2x the price...

I was close

But it looks like the Elio G is the gas version that we're all-in on...wonder what incentive they'll give us to upgrade to the E-Elio.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm up early this morning and THIS was a huge surprise. I admit I'd given up. I did notice Paul was listed as Founder and CEO, but not as a Board Member so I wonder if there was a significant Organizational change.

With the new 2021 copy-write date, I'm even wondering if it underwent Bankruptcy and reorganization. If so, do we still have reservations?

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Also website has been drastically updated!! Luckily, one of the must have's is still made in America. In fact, it's one better. Now it has to be USA.

smithsonssg

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still want my ELIO. I will give it to my daughter. If it shows up .
8019 is suppose to be mine. I can still afford it even if the cost goes 2 to 3 times what was planed. I have budgeted toys in my retirement.
Just wonder if the cash we already put down will be credited towards this new attempt.

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I might still be alive when it becomes a fact. Electric??? but I maybe open to change. Might need to get a Generac(natural gas) also as electric is expensive.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Elio Motors​

2,112 Tweets

Saw Rush live outside at the Erie PA fieldhouse. Me and about 50 other people. Doobies were the headliners and all the preppies left after they were done. Heart and Rush played to ~50 people like there were 30,000 fans there. We watched them with our elbows on the stage. AMAZING.

Top Bottom