• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hoversurf

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this? It's called Hoversurf, it's a hover motorcycle. Pretty cool looking butt only in prototype stage now. Look it up on the net.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this? It's called Hoversurf, it's a hover motorcycle. Pretty cool looking butt only in prototype stage now. Look it up on the net.

Looks like a good way to die very messily :eek:...If that's even a word!

Now all that said.............a flying motorcycle, almost as much fun as my old gyrocopter, I need one !!!!!

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw a video a month or two that some company is working on with DARPA, I think, for a ridable quadcopter for the army. Supposed to carry a rider/driver and a couple hundred pounds of ammos/supplies. The idea was for rapid-reponse forward resupply. They showed it flying, but no rider yet.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw a video a month or two that some company is working on with DARPA, I think, for a ridable quadcopter for the army. Supposed to carry a rider/driver and a couple hundred pounds of ammos/supplies. The idea was for rapid-reponse forward resupply. They showed it flying, but no rider yet.
I thought that's what this was supposed to be:
64d192_c479f6dce51c4998a19f9066e6fecb39[1].jpg

Now this one I like:

64d192_887128656486401ca8520131651092e4[1].jpg

You could even put a parachute on it.
But I see the same problem with it as the hoversurf; open blades.

Top Bottom