• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Am Not Done Believing.

Reaction score
That's right, I am not done believing in the elio. It is very disappointing to see the elio home page is not being maintained but 11-20-2020 was a very special day. I had a bid to sell 10 stocks for 99 cents on the board for months. I kept renewing it. It served well as a personal alert. I watched that Friday, as huge volume buys come in with lots of little ones like mine. It was clear the stock was being manipulated. It settled over $1.00 and I believe that was the goal. Elio is alive. WHY would some deep pocket want to keep it active on the stock market? Mark my word, The elio will still be made but it's name might be 'STEVE'. It will be electric and made in Lordstown, Ohio. Mark my word.

Last edited:

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey there Lilly May! I'm hanging on by a strand or two, but I'm not done either. I hope you're 100% right. Personally, I'd rather have an ICE, but it's all going electric, isn't it? Beggars can't be choosy... I'll take either.

They build it ..... I WILL buy it. Maybe two of them if I can afford 'em. Go Elio.... or 'Steve'!!

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For Elio to get investment, it will have to be an EV. If not, it'll just exist like it does today. A pipe dream.
Yep.... I really hate to admit it, but you’re right. It will have to be electric to have even the slightest chance for investment. I had hopes for ICE - but there’s no way now. Never thought I’d see it in my lifetime...

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Nobe Three wheeler EV looks to be the closet concept to Elio:
Hey Rickb, do you have more info. on this? I like the specs, the overall design is classic but their website does not say how much and when it'll be available.

Top Bottom