• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Just Upgraded To $1,000 All In!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My brother and I couldn't restrain our enthusiasm any longer and did it within seconds of each other (planning to pick them up together and caravan home). Should receive our SIL#s next week. :)
You posted this back in March and SIL mailings have been done; what number(s) did the two of you get? :pop2:

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You posted this back in March and SIL mailings have been done; what number(s) did the two of you get? :pop2:

17,483 and 17,484. We are pleased with the recent progress. It hasn't been much of a wait for us, so we are content to have our Eios in what I guess will be about a year from now. This forum has been enjoyable read and anticipate. Thanks for all your wonderful comments and knowledge!

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
17,483 and 17,484. We are pleased with the recent progress. It hasn't been much of a wait for us, so we are content to have our Eios in what I guess will be about a year from now. This forum has been enjoyable read and anticipate. Thanks for all your wonderful comments and knowledge!
Congrats on both of your SIL numbers! You can certainly spend hours and hours on this forum reading a lot of informative and entertaining threads!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That great news, and I think it's the first time I've seen two people that are related get successive numbers. Usually they're 50 to 100 (or more) apart.

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That great news, and I think it's the first time I've seen two people that are related get successive numbers. Usually they're 50 to 100 (or more) apart.

We live in different cities but wanted numbers next to each other so we coordinated by phone and clicked the final send order within seconds of each other.

Top Bottom