• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Keep Getting Bumped Out

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Almost every time I have logged in today I have been logged out and had to log in again. Is this happening to others? Is there something I am doing wrong that I don't know about? To my knowledge all I am doing is reading and listening to various threads and responding to some of them. Thanks for any help you can give me.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can you try clearing your browser cookies? That's usually what causes frequent logouts.
Well, I guess I could if I even had a clue what you are talking about. LOL I'm sorry, I have a certain level of computer savvy and beyond that I haven't got a clue. This is definitely one of those no clue areas. However, my son helped me clean out something several weeks ago. I don't know if it was cookies but I will go out and check. Thanks for the tip.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can you try clearing your browser cookies? That's usually what causes frequent logouts.
I tried to figure out where he had me doing the cleaning out last time but didn't recognize anything. We usually talk every weekend so I will ask when I call to give him my latest Elio update. This time I will take notes.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I tried to figure out where he had me doing the cleaning out last time but didn't recognize anything. We usually talk every weekend so I will ask when I call to give him my latest Elio update. This time I will take notes.

Do you know what internet browser you use? If you can tell me that I can find a tutorial for you on clearing your cookies.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Duh! Did I mention I have some computer savvy but not unlimited? LOL safari :) Z

I think you said you were on an ipad, if that is wrong let me know.

For an ipad, click on Settings---> then Safari----> Then Clear Cookies & Data

After that you will have to login again. When you login be sure to check the remember me box, after that you shouldn't have to login again for a very long time.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think you said you were on an ipad, if that is wrong let me know.

For an ipad, click on Settings---> then Safari----> Then Clear Cookies & Data

After that you will have to login again. When you login be sure to check the remember me box, after that you shouldn't have to login again for a very long time.
I have been clicking the remember me box but I thought I should still log out each time. Is it a good idea to be logged in all the time?

Top Bottom