• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Money Back. You've Pushed Back The Production Date Five (5) Times.

James Lee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
And now, they say its not going to be assembled in Shreveport, La. This whole venture is a scam, and I want my $1,000 back.
A really pissed off customer whose considering legal action,
James Lee
Many, La 71449

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And now, they say its not going to be assembled in Shreveport, La. This whole venture is a scam, and I want my $1,000 back.
James Lee
Many, La 71449
You are, by your number a 1K all in, and (I think), you are also not a "customer". Before you spend money on a lawyer, read what you signed.
There seems to possibly be a "market" for your "investment" if you were to get permission from EM. However, the spot-in-line doesn't transfer with the exchange, which will help the rest of us as we then move up the line {:-).
Good luck with your situation. I hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction.

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure I understand why it's a problem that the P5 and E-series aren't going to be assembled at the plant. I would presume that the logistics of making corrections would be easier the closer they are to the parts suppliers. As for production that is and always will be tied to the money. Maybe I missed something. :confused:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
James Lee
Many, La 71449

You seem to be a bit confused. This discussion board did not receive your $1,000. Complaining here will not get it back. :frusty::brick:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
James Lee
Many, La 71449

The hand built P’s and E’s will be made in a location designed for hand building vehicles. The mass produced production vehicles will be made in Shreveport which is deigned for mass production of vehicles. These are two entirely different functions and a facility designed for one can not do the other.

Put brain in gear before engaging mouth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom