• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Wanted To Say Hello To All -> 'future Eliomotots' Owners & To Persfective Future Eliomotors' !

G Bear

Reaction score
From NE-PA. mid 50's average male:
I've owned many vehicles; per say= my friends once told me I change vehicles the way women buy shoes <= NO intentional reference or inference to the latter.
I've owned vehicles since the age of 12 ;
-1st was a PEP-BOYS B&S 3 1/2 HP mini bike - > from that moment the door was open.
*Qualifier = I have NO-$ for a person my age , LOST basically everything I'd owned at the X -- because "someone was supposed to be telling me when to sell and fell asleep at the wheel, but I share the repsponsibility since it was my retirement account----but there are more issues to that + some CEO's went to prison for LYING, 'Bottom line= I %$*#$#-UP .as well as most of my friends , even though they made10X's what I do and did @ the X, they rely on it for 'their lifestyle <- Not mine, But as I've heard it said - "ITS ALL = under same sun-moon and shade,depending where you happen to be @ the X.............................
4ME, I would camp / sleep out / or whatever it takes as far as living and working goes to save for the vehicle I'd like @ the X ...& I'm 'NOT' talking vehicles over $25K, all under $30k down to trading boots and the shirt of my back !

-2nd; If I offend you in posts - it is not intentional and if its something you take the wrong way, think B4 you lash out, and for TROLLS- HA you're easy, We'll even invite you to a deep sea fishing adventure: just look for the Boat Named = SHARK BAIT ! you'll understand real quick, why its not nice to be a TROLL !

-3rd; Understand -> When it comes to vehicles I'll sell whatever I must to have 'WHAT I' D Like to OWN/borrow/lease/ but never -ever - steal, unless its a $ steal = as in you got that for a steal......
Okay, back to basics= I will not tell you everything about me, 'my personal life is Mine alone to share w/ my family, friends, and whom ever I trust and feel we have similar tastes= the ELIOMOTORS for starters !

4th; If I told of some of the vehicles I've owned and their demise. I,m sure it would raise some eyebrows as to--"what where you thinking and WHY, WHY, WHY ? So I won't go into depth unless asked a ? ! I am here because we share a Common Goal...
1- To see ElioMotors and their products become a World Wide Name, and also to help improve on the vehicle any way 'LEGALLY' that we can- even the best and brightest minds can over look something that 99.9% of the owners or possible owners can see as an postive or negative.
Okay-so 'THATS MY STORY AND i'M STICKING TO IT'

THANK YOU, AND HAPPY RANTINGS', G B,aka, D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've owned many vehicles; per say= my friends once told me I change vehicles the way women buy shoes <= NO intentional reference or inference to the latter.
-1st was a PEP-BOYS B&S 3 1/2 HP mini bike - > from that moment the door was open.
*Qualifier = I have NO-$ for a person my age , LOST basically everything I'd owned at the X -- because "someone was supposed to be telling me when to sell and fell asleep at the wheel, but I share the repsponsibility since it was my retirement account----but there are more issues to that + some CEO's went to prison for LYING, 'Bottom line= I %$*#$#-UP .as well as most of my friends , even though they made10X's what I do and did @ the X, they rely on it for 'their lifestyle <- Not mine, But as I've heard it said - "ITS ALL = under same sun-moon and shade,depending where you happen to be @ the X.............................
4ME, I would camp / sleep out / or whatever it takes as far as living and working goes to save for the vehicle I'd like @ the X ...& I'm 'NOT' talking vehicles over $25K, all under $30k down to trading boots and the shirt of my back !

-2nd; If I offend you in posts - it is not intentional and if its something you take the wrong way, think B4 you lash out, and for TROLLS- HA you're easy, We'll even invite you to a deep sea fishing adventure: just look for the Boat Named = SHARK BAIT ! you'll understand real quick, why its not nice to be a TROLL !

-3rd; Understand -> When it comes to vehicles I'll sell whatever I must to have 'WHAT I' D Like to OWN/borrow/lease/ but never -ever - steal, unless its a $ steal = as in you got that for a steal......
Okay, back to basics= I will not tell you everything about me, 'my personal life is Mine alone to share w/ my family, friends, and whom ever I trust and feel we have similar tastes= the ELIOMOTORS for starters !

4th; If I told of some of the vehicles I've owned and their demise. I,m sure it would raise some eyebrows as to--"what where you thinking and WHY, WHY, WHY ? So I won't go into depth unless asked a ? ! I am here because we share a Common Goal...
1- To see ElioMotors and their products become a World Wide Name, and also to help improve on the vehicle any way 'LEGALLY' that we can- even the best and brightest minds can over look something that 99.9% of the owners or possible owners can see as an postive or negative.

Well G Bear, I have to admit that is the most unusual greeting I have seen on here. So in that spirit I greet you and welcome you from Oregon. I hope you enjoy this interesting and varied group of people who share their love and belief in the Elio at varying degrees and levels. To me this is an exciting adventure and a chance to drive a new and delightful car in my more advanced years. I am looking forward to adding a few unplanned side trips to my more normal (for me at least) routine. There is a lot of information on this forum so I encourage you to seek and enjoy. In the end we all want one thing - an Elio of our own. Enjoy the journey. :-) Z

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Whew!! I'm winded reading your intro but welcome anyway, hope you enjoy the show.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WOW, and welcome to the forum. Obviously, you are a unique person and we look forward to your comments.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Okay, G B. Until and unless things were to change; WE say WELCOME to ALL new members to this forum, and to our Elio Family.

We OPENLY share our thoughts, information and passion for this little vehicle with all who exhibit a true interest. . . . And to some who really don't want to even give us the time of day.

As for your personal information, your past, your future. . . . . ., your whatever; I assure you, that is your laundry to carry, and we all have our share of that ourselves. . . . . . We dirtied the clothes and we shall wash them ourselves.

So, AGAIN, G B. We will respect you as we do everyone in our Elio Family. And again. . . . WELCOME, brother!

Look forward to reading your posts, I'm sure they will be interesting as well as entertaining.

Top Bottom