• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Was Hoping For A Lack Of "nay Sayers" When I Joined This Forum

Sr.MailMan

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I do not post to facebook, but the trolls & nay sayers were getting on my nerves. They seem to enjoy negative posting. I was hoping this forum was for all ins only, but this is America and all opinions are excepted.
I fully understand what it takes to bring a product to national market and I think Elio Motors is doing an excellent job!
I hope to see My reserve (#10910) in the spring or summer of 2016. ( if longer... I will wait patiently/quietly)
I started out with all in,at $100.00, on St.Patrick's day promotion. Then moved up to $500.00 and when the budget allowed in Oct. 2014 to $1000.00. (total of $1375.00 at purchase time).

WOW ! Thank You Elio Motors. Just got the "Black Friday" email raising My credit level to 50% or $1500.00

Last edited:

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome! This forum has had a few trolls and naysayers. IT's going to happen. ANd honestly, I don't mind some well meaning, sincer doubters. There are still many unknows. But this that are malicious and instist that Elio is a scam or the staff are liars are really annoying. Those that have been on here like that don't stay long.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do not post to facebook, but the trolls & nay sayers were getting on my nerves. They seem to enjoy negative posting. I was hoping this forum was for all ins only, but this is America and all opinions are excepted.
I fully understand what it takes to bring a product to national market and I think Elio Motors is doing an excellent job!
I hope to see My reserve (#10910) in the spring or summer of 2016. ( if longer... I will wait patiently/quietly)
I started out with all in,at $100.00, on St.Patrick's day promotion. Then moved up to $500.00 and when the budget allowed in Oct. 2014 to $1000.00. (total of $1375.00 at purchase time).
Sr.Mailman, welcome to the forum. Yes, unfortunately we have naysayers and trolls too. One of the beauties about this forum is that you can choose to "ignore" those individuals and focus on the more positive aspects of the forum. We do try to keep it informative and entertaining and hope you will review those threads that most appeal to you. Welcome to the Elio journey and enjoy the Elio experience. Obviously, you can tell I'm one of those who is very optimistic about the future of Elio motors and anticipate I will be driving my Elio by Thanksgiving 2015.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WOW ! Thank You Elio Motors. Just got the "Black Friday" email raising My credit level to 50% or $1500.00
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Sr.MailMan. Congratulations. I was hoping EM would do something this terrific. If you want positive people we have them but as others have commented, we also have naysayers. We simply ignore or out talk them so they go away. I fell in love with the Elio in January and considered myself a 10 out of 10. Since then I have gone to a 15 out 10 and to a 20 out of 10. Since I am admittedly biased and totally not at all humble with my opinions, I don't allow anyone to tell me I can't do that. LOL So enjoy the ride, you have already had your first holiday gift so enjoy it. This is a great group so I hope you enjoy being here with us. :-) Z

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome. You've met our biggest cheerleader, we refer to her as "Z". This is definitely not a negative website. You will find more information about the Elio here than you will on the Elio motors site. Enjoy the journey, sometimes it's more enjoyable than the destination, but not in this case. The wait for my Elio is excruciating!

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. You've met our biggest cheerleader, we refer to her as Z. This is definitely not a negative website. You will find more information about the Elio here than you will on the Elio motors site. Enjoy the journey, sometimes it's more enjoyable than the destination, but not in this case. The wait for my Elio is excruciating!

You can refer to her as Z, but I recall that in fact "Z" is her whole name

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. You've met our biggest cheerleader, we refer to her as "Z". This is definitely not a negative website. You will find more information about the Elio here than you will on the Elio motors site. Enjoy the journey, sometimes it's more enjoyable than the destination, but not in this case. The wait for my Elio is excruciating!
For the record (and for those who don't know yet), I am referred to as Z because that is my name and has been since birth. Just thought you might like to know. :) Z

I guess I should have read the other posts but that's OK, this one makes it really official! :p :rolleyes:

Top Bottom