• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Idk Who Steve Mckenney Is But He Seems To Like The Elio.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://mckenney.us/2014/04/15/elio-motors-reserve-now/

It's nice to see good things written about the Elio!

EDIT: I just realized that he mentions this forum in the write up. Haha.
In fact he is one of our group. It was a very nice article but I wish he had used the P4 picture. I agree though, it is very, very nice to see good things written about the Elio. I love the concept, the design, the entire approach to Elio ownership the Elio teams is offering. This is such a good thing for so many reasons. It makes me want to go out and get an Elio wrap made for my Camry but then I wouldn't be able to afford the upgrade to $500. Sigh! Decisions, decisions. I do have the bumper sticker on the trunk of my Camry. But it is so small! Sigh! LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haha I have a Camry right now too (in addition to my Golf ATM). Mine is an 01 V6. Yours?
Oh dear, your asking a little old lady a question like that? I hope I'm interpreting the question correctly by answering 1999, 4 cylinder. It is a very good solid car but I really want something fun to drive while I'm young enough to enjoy it. LOL :-) Z

Doni

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Oh dear, your asking a little old lady a question like that? I hope I'm interpreting the question correctly by answering 1999, 4 cylinder. It is a very good solid car but I really want something fun to drive while I'm young enough to enjoy it. LOL :) Z

Haha well you got it! That's what I was looking for. It is a very solid car and I'll be keeping it for my wife when the Elio comes around.

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
T hey can write all the nice things they want, but Elio will only be built if they can raise $12,750,000.00 each and every month for the next 12 months.

Top Bottom