• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

If You Don't Believe....

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't say this, but.....
If you don't fervently want Elio Motors to become a reality, if you don't want to own one (or two) more than you wanted anything for Christmas as a child, if you can't visualize how this can truly revolutionize the future of the auto industry then please. PLEASE, PLEASE go away. I enjoy coming to this forum to share hopes and dreams about something that might just come to pass. I share the vision and I will not let you spoil it. It doesn't matter to me what reasoning you have to prove your position that it can't happen. I don't agree with everything that is on this forum - or everything from Elio Motors web/FB pages - but that doesn't stop me from wanting mine. If you want one, stay and share. If you don't, please pee in someone else's Cheerios. There will be bad news and negatives along the way. I have been disappointed in my lifetime often - but I want this one bright spot on the horizon to succeed - if for no other reason than to show American's can still create without pure profit at the forefront. That's my rant. My ignore' button finger is now poised.

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone hopes more fervently than I do for this project to succeed, but honestly, if only good little sycophants who've drunk all their col-aid are allowed then you'll have to push the button on me. Others might not understand it, but I have principles that guide my thought processes. Among these is that I will resist allowing what I hope or fear is true to cloud my objectivity to see what IS true. I will resist becoming so stuck in my opinion that I fail to see when I'm wrong. And I will resist biasing information to confirm my pre-concieved conclusions. I make no claim of having perfectly achieved any of these any of these goals, but I continue to try despite that at times it makes me unpopular. Question everything and remember that the greatest truth is "I don't know".

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone hopes more fervently than I do for this project to succeed, but honestly, if only good little sycophants who've drunk all their col-aid are allowed then you'll have to push the button on me. Others might not understand it, but I have principles that guide my thought processes. Among these is that I will resist allowing what I hope or fear is true to cloud my objectivity to see what IS true. I will resist becoming so stuck in my opinion that I fail to see when I'm wrong. And I will resist biasing information to confirm my pre-concieved conclusions. I make no claim of having perfectly achieved any of these any of these goals, but I continue to try despite that at times it makes me unpopular. Question everything and remember that the greatest truth is "I don't know".
Tut mir leid ihr dumm ubersetzen- German

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Das tut mir auch leid, aber was sollen wir den ubersetzen? Ganz lange hab ich nicht Deutsch gesprochen, denoch bin Ich ziemlich eingerostet. Aber das war richtig; wie?, wo?, wer?, warum? Wer fragt nicht bleibst dumm. Genau!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here here Stephen; I agree with you 100%
I too hate hearing the negativity that some people feel it necessary to pound into those that do believe.
It just shows me how unhappy they are with their lives and they want to drag others down to their level.
Thank you Stephen, I couldn't not have said it any better.

Top Bottom