• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm All In... But Whats My Number?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The cutoff for the last SIL mailing was May 22nd; if you did your deposit after the 22nd, don't expect to see your SIL in your email until (at soonest) the beginning of July. You can contact Elio Motors and see if they have an idea when it might be.
If you did your deposit before May 22nd and didn't get your SIL, defiantly contact EM to ask them where your is.
Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated with Elio Motors Company.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Heads up:
The last SIL mailing was May 22nd; they only do SIL mailings about once every 6 to 8 weeks.
May 21st was the last cutoff date and from your comment, it looks like your order came in at just a very busy time.
So any thing that was out of place was probably what placed it on the "To Do" pile.
They sent out over 1,000 SIL's in the last batch, so they were swamped.

With the suit and tie in your picture; what do you do for a living? Fed?

Reaction score
Oh That SUCKS, Andrew. About the same thing happened to me many years ago ... when I was young. One thing we all learned adopting this venture is patience. Back in 7-7-2014, the team was slammed with new deposits and folks upping their deposits, like me. 7-7-2014 was the last day for the 50% deposit match then too.
LOL, 7-7-2014 was postponed to 5-31-2016, when you did the same thing. Did you get the 50% match at least? I think you best call customer service and check on it. And verify with your bank the exact date $900.00 was taken from your savings account.

DrewBarfield

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last SIL mailing was May 22nd; they only do SIL mailings about once every 6 to 8 weeks.
May 21st was the last cutoff date and from your comment, it looks like your order came in at just a very busy time.
So any thing that was out of place was probably what placed it on the "To Do" pile.
They sent out over 1,000 SIL's in the last batch, so they were swamped.

With the suit and tie in your picture; what do you do for a living? Fed?

Not a Fed; I couldn't live with myself. I'm a 'Application Systems Engineer' (computer programmer) for Wells Fargo. The picture was taken at one of those rare times I looked OK enough to go outside. :)

Top Bottom