• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm So Excited!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just received my Elio bumper sticker and T-shirt couple of days ago - we definitely should start a California (Los Angeles) Elio car club!!
Count me in!
Hi ElioShawn. If you have not seen the Elio up close and personal you have a couple of opportunities this weekend.

3/30, Sunday, at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Ontario Airport, 3-6pm, 222 N. Vinyard Ave.

4/1, Tuesday, at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Carson, 3-6pm, 2 Civic Plaza

Sandiah

Elio Fan
Reaction score
IMG_2688-sm.jpg

Hi Guys! I saw the Elio last Sunday at the Ontario DoubleTree and it was even better than I thought from all I've read. Sitting inside, enjoying it's spaciousness both in front and in the back seat, seeing how much room there is in the trunk, looking under the hood... all confirmed that my pre-payment decision was indeed the "right choice"! Make sure you go to a preview if at all possible. This car is AWESOME!
We had quite a crowd show up so I expect there will be a lot more Elios on the road than we might imagine.
IMG_2709-sm.jpg

I met a lady who is a cashier in San Diego. She has made a brochure that she passes out to people in her check-out line and a man who drove in from Las Vegas just to see the Elio. He had T-shirts made at Vista Print to show people his excitement.
Tell everyone you know. Post pix on facebook. Get people out to the previews. Let's help this company blanket the country with this hot little car. It will help us on the roads, save fuel, and not cost nearly as much as all the gas hogs on the highways. I'm convinced we need to change the way we travel and the Elio is part of the solution.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 364
Hi Guys! I saw the Elio last Sunday at the Ontario DoubleTree and it was even better than I thought from all I've read. Sitting inside, enjoying it's spaciousness both in front and in the back seat, seeing how much room there is in the trunk, looking under the hood... all confirmed that my pre-payment decision was indeed the "right choice"! Make sure you go to a preview if at all possible. This car is AWESOME!
We had quite a crowd show up so I expect there will be a lot more Elios on the road than we might imagine.
View attachment 365
I met a lady who is a cashier in San Diego. She has made a brochure that she passes out to people in her check-out line and a man who drove in from Las Vegas just to see the Elio. He had T-shirts made at Vista Print to show people his excitement.
Tell everyone you know. Post pix on facebook. Get people out to the previews. Let's help this company blanket the country with this hot little car. It will help us on the roads, save fuel, and not cost nearly as much as all the gas hogs on the highways. I'm convinced we need to change the way we travel and the Elio is part of the solution.
Welcome from southern Oregon, Sandiah, your enthusiasm is a delight. Actually the gentleman from Las Vegas is Ralphe and he has posted pictures here (assuming it is the same person). He also tells the story of his trip which I think is entitled "On Sunday I Met A Man". If that isn't exact it is the only post like it so you should be able to find it. You have offered some great ideas. I'm not on facebook but I can certainly do some of the others. Thank you for the tips. I look forward to more of your posts. Go Elio!!! :-) Z

Sandiah

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome from southern Oregon, Sandiah, your enthusiasm is a delight. Actually the gentleman from Las Vegas is Ralphe and he has posted pictures here (assuming it is the same person). He also tells the story of his trip which I think is entitled "On Sunday I Met A Man". If that isn't exact it is the only post like it so you should be able to find it. You have offered some great ideas. I'm not on facebook but I can certainly do some of the others. Thank you for the tips. I look forward to more of your posts. Go Elio!!! :) Z
Hi Elio Aff... Yes, Ralphe is "THE Man" I met with the T-shirts last Sunday. He's the one who emailed me about this chat site and asked me for photos to post here. I'll look for his post. Thanks! The other "Man" I met at Ontario was Jerome Vassallo, VP of Sales for Elio Motors. He and I have had a few conversations after the Ontario preview about marketing the Elio. Hopefully, the company will consider posting a brochure online that all of us "futureliowners" will be able to share with people. If not, I'll create my own as I'm a graphic artist/web designer. I'm eager to share Elios with anyone who will listen. I'm also interested in great sharing stories or ideas for spreading the word so please let me in any tips or tricks that work for you. Maybe I'll start my own thread... right now! Thanks for sparking the idea Elio Aff!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Elio Aff... Yes, Ralphe is "THE Man" I met with the T-shirts last Sunday. He's the one who emailed me about this chat site and asked me for photos to post here. I'll look for his post. Thanks! The other "Man" I met at Ontario was Jerome Vassallo, VP of Sales for Elio Motors. He and I have had a few conversations after the Ontario preview about marketing the Elio. Hopefully, the company will consider posting a brochure online that all of us "futureliowners" will be able to share with people. If not, I'll create my own as I'm a graphic artist/web designer. I'm eager to share Elios with anyone who will listen. I'm also interested in great sharing stories or ideas for spreading the word so please let me in any tips or tricks that work for you. Maybe I'll start my own thread... right now! Thanks for sparking the idea Elio Aff!
Another person who has done some design/letters/posters is, I think, Jerry Grief. I have to find them because I want to print out the posters to take around to credit unions. I have already given my cu the heads up for Elio coming out next year and I have contacted the company that builds Mini Mate Campers - they are excited about having the Elio tow one of their campers. You have your work cut out for you exploring the various forums. I have been on here a month but am retired so have had plenty of time for that exploration. I love it. :-) Z

KaziQaleph

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same idea to hand out brochures. I have already been telling everyone at my workplace and all my friends. Facebook gets an updaate whenever there's Elio news.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just received my Elio bumper sticker and T-shirt couple of days ago - we definitely should start a California (Los Angeles) Elio car club!!
Count me in!
Welcome to the Elio enthusiasts and fanatics. Since you have been on the forum you know it has the latest information, facts, opinions and rumors about the Elio. Plenty of great people here to try to answer any question you may or respond to suggestions or ideas. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all from S.F. bay area ...... I live in Concord (east bay) and work in Sunnyvale (south bay) 55 mile commute one way can't wait to do it in an Elio but ........ let's not spread the word too quickly as I have not got my reservation number yet. Lol

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all from S.F. bay area ...... I live in Concord (east bay) and work in Sunnyvale (south bay) 55 mile commute one way can't wait to do it in an Elio but ........ let's not spread the word too quickly as I have not got my reservation number yet. Lol
Born and raised in Fairfield, Went to UC Davis, kept my boat in a marina on the delta island loop near Isleton, fished the SF delta, and then moved to the desert.

Top Bottom