• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

In The News (nashville) 2014-04-22

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or am I seeing articles about the Elio more and more lately?

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25313383/...rt=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10080382
Great article. The nice thing about you being in the UK is you get all the news and post it before I get up in the morning. LOL I love waking up to all this wonderful Elio news. I definitely agree that all of a sudden this week Elio is in the news after more than a month of very little coverage. I loved this article and the obvious acceptance that Elio would make a great fleet vehicle for governing bodies. Thank you again Doni. Go Elio! :-) Z

Doni

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Great article. The nice thing about you being in the UK is you get all the news and post it before I get up in the morning. LOL I love waking up to all this wonderful Elio news. I definitely agree that all of a sudden this week Elio is in the news after more than a month of very little coverage. I loved this article and the obvious acceptance that Elio would make a great fleet vehicle for governing bodies. Thank you again Doni. Go Elio! :) Z

Sometimes it does work out to my advantage!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Doni

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I didn't even realize there was a video so had only read the story. LOL That is the best coverage we have had of the Elio since the reveal in January and Ralphe's pictures and video from Ontario, CA. Thanks again, Doni. You're the tops in my book! Go Elio! LOL :) Z

Haha thanks Zelio!

Top Bottom